Tuesday, April 19, 2016

 WELCOME TO ONE AND ALL

It has been a while but I have decided that it is time to begin blogging again.  Part of the acceptance to receiving a TeachNZ study leave award to complete my Masters in Education, was to record my findings etc on a blog system.  Not only as a record for me, but as a record that could be referred to by other teachers and leaders.

I must say that 3 months into the study and after that initial fear of 'what have I done?", I am loving the study.  It is hard work, especially with 2 young children, but it is great, almost addictive, and an expensive addiction at that.

I am studying through the University of Waikato, and I must say, I have studied through two other NZ Universities in the past, and Waikato stands heads and shoulders above them.  They are helpful, understanding and very knowledgeable in their fields.

You can follow me on my journey through this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment